- This Internship program will prolong 6 months (Then they will be considered to become the permanent candidate if they are qualified enough after 6 months)
- Internship package -> The trainee also gets internship allowance with $450, housing, duty meal, Uniform, Laundry service with maximum 3pcs/day, Visa fee for Internship period, Flight ticket)
- Full attractive salary & Service charge for permanent staff
- Clear career development plan with many engaging training courses (local & international)
- Duty meal & Uniform provided by hotel.
- Annual helpful training courses (local & international)
- Wonderful working environment with professional team.
- Annual vacation, Annual health check, Insurance and other welfare as in Labor Law.
- Flight ticker | Accommodation
- Being Korean, prefer Female
- Education Background: University or College Degree (Hospitality faculty)
- A little bit of experience as a Front Desk Clerk or interested in this position in 5-star Hotel
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Good looking and required height is at least 162cm
- Kindly respond to, and resolve, any problems customers may be experiencing.
- Collects, record and manage customer preference data.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner when they arrive at the front desk.
- Assume a bright smile and a refined posture at all times in front of the customers.
- When checking in, verify their names and the duration of their stay. Register them according to regulation.
- Review and respond to customer complaints. Report to Manager if necessary.
- Readily accept compliments and criticism from customers.
- During the course of the service, constantly keep an eye for anything the customer may need. Create a comfortable environment by making small talk.
- Keep informed of all general matters in relation to guest rooms. (Types of rooms, rates, check in/out time)
- Keep informed of various information regarding guest rooms. Always try to upsell.
- Always try to collect customer information. Record and manage collected information.
- Always try to enhance the quality of the hotel services such as by remembering and recognizing customers.
- Inform customers regarding services and events provided by the hotel.
- Enroll customers in the Privileged Membership program to secure customers.
- Collect customer feedback upon check-out.
- Participate in training to continuously improve task skills and service standards.
Interested candidates please send your CV (picture attached and fortfolio to email: email@example.com.
Interview will be set up for qualified candidates at the soonest!
Hotline: 024.3333.1089 (Ms. Trang)
접수방법 및 기간